Monday, March 24, 2008

Some Things I've Missed


Well really, this first thing is more like the one I lost, but I have found now. These are the wonderful people from Delta, Colorado who worked so hard on my house the week of the wall raising. They were my gift from the mountains. Thank you all.

Also, I just wanted to tell everyone not to hesitate to volunteer to work on Habitat projects. Everyone is needed and Habitat will teach you what you need to know. I'm a prime example. You can do more than you think, tell them your limits and they will work with you to find something productive for you to do. And you know what else... it's fun and I've met some great people!

Argh! There was something else I wanted to say, but I have forgotten...

Luv ya all!

Cherie

2 comments:

  1. We had such a good time working on Cherie's house, and she is just a gracious person. When she sang, "this little light of mine" at the wall-raising, it was a special moment for all of us. We plan to come back to NOLA next Feb., and maybe Cherie will have donuts for us. Aaron from Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such an amazing time. I will never forget the words you said. You make me want to come back again and again! Much love. The donuts were quite amazing...

    ReplyDelete