Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Tale of Roof Truss


Oh, where, oh, where, have my roof truss gone. We can't do the roof until you arrive.

Well the silly things arrived last week and when I saw them Friday evening I was dancing up and down because that meant we could get back to work... except it was too late to reach anyone to see if they were going to work the next day. Sooo... I got up early Saturday morning, and I went to the house to see if anyone was working there.

Not only were there people working there, but there were tons of people working there, and not only were there tons of people working, they were all lawyers and judges. You heard me. It seems there is a program each year called the Bench & Bar Project where the legal community turns out to work on community projects. Thank you guys. You are amazing.

But any way... the roof truss are still sitting on the ground, but the posts, to hold up the porch roof, are in place. Windows are in place and have been framed. A little siding is up and the walls are where they should be. I am a happy camper.

Life is good. Luv ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment