Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LIFE IS ALWAYS INTERESTING!

Well I didn't think I would be adding anything to this blog. I created it to tell everyone about the progress of the building of the house. But, here I am again, waiting for the house to be completed.

Habitat tested the house around Thanksgiving of 2010. They let me know we did have Chinese Drywall the week of Christmas. We moved out the Friday after Mardi Gras, March 11. So far things have been creeping along. With any luck things will get going and they will finish the house soon and we can move back in.

Keep me in your thoughts.

Cherie

PS: If you don't know about Chinese Drywall you can read about it here.
http://www.chinese-drywall-answers.com/blog/uncategorized/200-habitat-humanity-homes-orleans-built-chinese-drywall/

No comments:

Post a Comment