Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hurry Up And Wait


I'm feeling rather anxious. It seems we are running out of things to do on the outside of the house while waiting for the contractors who will be doing the plumbing, electrical, and drywall work! Argh! The universe is trying to drive me crazy. I have dreams where I wake up at night and there is no house, never was a house, and never will be a house. Yes, I AM crazy!

But, there is a house! There is! There is! There is!

And, I worked on that house this past weekend with some great volunteers and some sweet friends who came out to help me. My friends have been with me through greater bouts of craziness and depression than this. I am always grateful for their forbearance and love they extend to me.

This too shall pass.

Luv ya!

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment